You’re ambitious, want to continue to progress your career and you love what you do.
But you’re facing challenges - perhaps self-doubt, self-sabotage, or feeling like an imposter; we’ll overcome your frustrations like your hard work being overlooked and not getting the recognition you deserve.
You want a “secret weapon” to help you succeed. You’ve had mentors at work, but the results have been limited. You know you are worth more and what you’re capable of.
Common topics we cover in coaching:
- Personal Branding, profiling and visibility
- Presenting with impact
- Influencing and stakeholder engagement, how to tackle tricky conversations
- Leading teams for better effectiveness and efficiency, your leadership style
- Negotiating and developing business cases
- Making an impact in your role, accountability holding
- Strategy, commercial acumen, thought leadership
- Burnout, resilience and wellbeing.
How it works:
- Book in a complimentary chat and I will send you a short questionnaire to complete
- When we meet, we discuss whether I can help you and share a coaching proposal tailored to you - your needs, personality and goals
- We meet fortnightly or monthly for coaching sessions, focusing on challenges and barriers holding you back initially; then onto work life acceleration. After each coaching session, I will send you follow up notes including helpful resources. You have access to me between sessions via email and Voxer.
- I may also provide you with additional support, such as reviewing important documents or presentations, or helping to write key messages.
If you aren’t satisfied, I have a moneyback guarantee after the first session.
Details: We meet for coaching on a fortnightly basis for 45 minutes, or a monthly basis for a 60-minute session.
Investment: Prices start at £120 for a 30minute consultation. Typical programmes include six coaching sessions over six months or 10 sessions over 12 months. You may like to ask for a contribution from your employer and I can help with a business case, or make the investment yourself.
Book a complimentary chat here. Limited places available - only 30 offered annually.