Are you as productive as you can be, or do you find you waste time becoming distracted or jumping between tasks? Productivity can prove particularly challenging as many of us continue home working, and look for ways to transition to a work headspace simply by switching between rooms or into a desk space. Consider following these tips to power up your productivity, feel more focused and use your time better.
Here are 7 key things that you can do to improve your productivity:
1. Seek clarity around your role and responsibilities. Know the big-ticket items you need to focus on.
2. Ditch bad working habits and distractions: turn off notifications, work in batches, create templates.
3. Declutter your inbox and consider a social media clean up - unfollow any accounts that aren’t positive influences for you.
4. Delegate individual tasks which are swamping you, so you can focus on the important outcomes that align with the company vision.
5. Learn to effectively communicate expectations and set boundaries with others to allow for deep thinking time.
6. Save your energy: stop spending so much time in meetings, on phone calls and away from your key tasks. Save your processing power for high-productivity work.
7. Assess your health: are you getting enough Vitamin D? It’s important to get out and get some sunshine. Make time for exercise - it’s amazing the energy you can produce by tiring yourself out physically. Check your diet - stock up on healthy favourites such as leafy greens and good fats.
Looking for more help? My Productivity Masterclass may be what you need to increase your productivity skills. Full of helpful hacks and discussion around common professional problems. Gain time and clarity on “big ticket” items in your personal and professional life.
See more details of some of the workshops and programmes that I offer below:
Helpful hacks to become a powerhouse at work and take back time in your day.
Productivity; Personal Brand; Wellbeing and Motivation; Negotiation; Presenting with Confidence.
This 60min lesson is available now and a booklet with helpful tips, tools and productivity resources.
Price: £37, valid for 12 months
Less than one in 5 Mums feel confident in returning to work - which is what I experienced too - and so I’ve created an online, self-paced programme so that you can return to work as the best version of you.
Designed for professional Mums who are on mat leave right now or have returned within 18 months.
The lessons are less than 15mins in length and you can watch anytime, anywhere.
Price: £180 for 12 months of access and a mini coaching call with me.
Want to achieve incredible results in your professional and personal life? One-to-one sessions are tailored to your individual needs.
I can help you secure your dream job, achieve a promotion, pay rise, prepare for a career change, negotiate flexible work arrangements and prepare career defining speeches and presentations.
Limited places available so get in touch about how I can help you, or choose a ‘Taster’ session, a free mini 15min coaching session.
Prices: £500 for a Power 2hr session; or start at £1,300 for bespoke coaching. For a one-off coaching session, it’s £120 for 30mins.