International Women’s Day (March 8) is a great opportunity for businesses to show their female employees how valued they are. Consider it a chance to find ways to support women in your company – I offer a range of workshops, digital masterclasses and coaching packages that aim to improve the wellbeing and confidence of women in business.
Keynote speech / Panellist speaker / 1hr workshop:
- Confidence and how to be at your best personally and professionally
- Negotiating and why professional women need to learn how to do it
- Developing your personal brand and using it to have an impact at work
- Working flexibly including different types of flexibility that improve employee engagement and achieving work-life balance in a hybrid world.
These topics can be delivered as a live, interactive 1hr workshop including Q&A. This workshop can be recorded, and attendees will receive a booklet with worksheets and readings to implement further learnings. I have delivered multiple workshops to corporates and charities in the UK and Australia including: Nomura Investment Bank, a series of 7 workshops to ISE Partners (Specialist Recruitment Firm), Woodside Mining (Australia’s largest oil and gas operator), Working Chance Charity and Pregnant Then Screwed’s ‘Reset and Confidence Festival’ in the summer of 2021. For testimonials or case studies, please email email@example.com
To encourage attendance, I can include a package of incentives – such as a free 1-to-1 coaching session for an attendee, worksheets and discount codes for my masterclasses.
Digital Masterclasses: I have created digital masterclasses that you could gift to female employees, and that they can complete at their own pace. These include:
– The Return To Work with Confidence programme – for any of your employees who have recently returned from maternity leave, or due to soon
– The Productivity masterclass – for anyone keen to get more out of their day
– The Personal Branding Masterclass – a course to encourage more confidence and help attendees recognise their strengths.
Coaching: I can create a packages of one-to-one coaching for women in your business. I recently partnered with Signature Litigation to offer return-to-work coaching for employees following periods of absence, such as maternity leave, parental leave and sick leave.
Investment and further details: If you are interested in discussing any of the above further, please do book 30 minutes in my diary here.
Biography: Olivia Bath, Founder of The Women’s Vault; Executive Advisor and award-winning communications specialist. I have worked with coaching clients globally, helping support them on issues such as confidence in the work place, how to successfully return from maternity leave and how to adapt and negotiate flexible working patterns. Many of these issues are particularly pertinent as employees continue to return to offices, and more companies embrace the possibilities of flexible work patterns following the pandemic. My clients work at companies including the NHS, Amazon, PwC, EY, Nomura Investment Bank and law firms. I have a return to work partnership with Signature Litigation.